Volunteer at the Red River Zoo!
We have several fun and rewarding opportunities available for all skill levels and areas of interests!
- Animal Care: Diet Prep, Care for exhibit areas and educational animals, Assist zookeepers
- Education: Docenting, Zoo tours and Staffing education carts around the zoo
- Development: Special events, Fundraising activities, Mailings, Marketing
- Facilities: Gardening, Maintenance, Carpentry, Lawn Care
- Guest Services: Assist in Admissions, Concessions, Gift Shop and Carousel Pavilion
Reasons to Volunteer
- Satisfaction of knowing you make a real difference
- Share new ideas and interests
- Gain job skills
- Support the Red River Zoo
For more information on volunteering or to RSVP to a volunteer meeting, contact:
- Debbie Dudley, Volunteer Coordinator
- 701-277-9240 or email@example.com