Children’s Zoo Farm
Over the past two years, Zoo staff have been working to formulate a new dynamic space to replace our existing Zoo Farm.
The re-imagined Zoo Farm is a fun based learning area that features a wide range of animals and flora.
What You’ll Discover on the Zoo Farm
- An Interpretive Center where children can learn about how plants grow and healthy eating habits. The Interpretive Center features a fully functional Bee Hive!
- A new Children’s Zoo Farm gift shop.
- Two beautiful barns to house heritage and endangered domestic animals.
- The Alex Stern Family Foundation Interactive Gardens.
- And much, much more! Come back often to see the progress as the space comes to life!
Support this Exciting Project!
The Children’s Zoo Farm project has been made possible thanks to the generous support of sponsors, donation, and visitors. Below are several ways you can support the Zoo Farm and the animals that live there.
Sponsor a Pencil Fence
Join the Carrot Club
A Carrot Club membership makes a great gift for the rabbit lover in your life and helps provide support to care for the rabbits in the Children’s Zoo Farm.
Make a Donation
As a 501 (c3) organization that receives no public funding, the Red River Zoo relies on your financial support to provide excellent care for our animal collection.
Volunteers are the backbone of the Zoo and make a real difference! We have several fun and rewarding opportunities available for all skill levels and areas of interests.