This is a repeating eventjune 5, 2018 7:00 pm
Experience the Zoo in a whole new light at Summer Nights! The Zoo will be open extended evening hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays this June &
Experience the Zoo in a whole new light at Summer Nights!
The Zoo will be open extended evening hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays this June & July!
The Zoo has a daily rhythm that few ever get to witness in its entirety. Summer Nights will give you, your family, and friends the opportunity to enjoy the evening air of summer while connecting with our animals in new and exciting ways!
Every Summer Nights event includes:
• Extended evening hours from 7 pm to 9 pm!
• Our ‘Spot the Garden Gnome’ Scavenger Hunt! Gregory the Gnome enjoys moving around the Zoo. He’ll appear in a new location each Summer Night. Spot the Gnome each time you attend Summer Nights and you’ll be entered to win one of our fabulous prizes, including the grand prize of a 10-person instant cabin tent!
• A nightly campfire next to our Nature Stage!
• The Dancing Crane Café will be open for Summer Nights featuring our special ‘Summer Nights’ menu!
• We’ll have special Zookeeper talks, presentations, training demonstrations, and other surprises! You never know what you’ll encounter at Summer Nights!
• Red River Zoo Summer Lawn Games!
• Visit the Pluck-A-Duck Pond! Our living ducks enjoy being left alone in the Asian Aviary…but the rubber ducks won’t mind being plucked from our special pond for a chance to win a prize!
We’ll also be adding additional theme evenings, special activities, music performances, and more! Stay tuned to our event on Facebook for all the details.
Red River Zoo members receive FREE admission to Summer Nights. Regular admission rates apply for all others.
Planning on visiting the Zoo earlier in the day and paying for admission? Ask for and save your receipt and you can come back for Summer Nights that evening without paying admission again.
Summer Nights is classified as a special event and we are not able to offer reciprocal admission to members from other zoos and aquariums. Red River Zoo memberships start at only $45 and they’re a great way to enjoy everything the Red River Zoo has to offer, including Summer Nights, Boo at the Zoo, Holiday Nights, and more!
5 (Tuesday) 7:00 pm - 7 (Thursday) 9:00 pm CST
Red River Zoo
4255 23rd Ave S, Fargo, ND 58104