ZOO MEMBERS: FREE
Children Under 2: FREE
Children Ages 2-14: $8.75
Seniors (60+): $10.25
Carousel Rides: $3.00
Open Daily 10am – 6pm
Red River Zoo Members receive early admission at 9:00 a.m. daily!
Groups & Field Trips
Group rates are available to parties of 10 or more and must be booked in advance. Please visit our Groups & Field Trips page to learn more and book your group visit or field trip.
- Respect the animals by not chasing, harassing, yelling, or tapping on exhibit glass.
- No food or drink may be brought into the zoo unless the carousel pavilion has been reserved for a lunch break. Cost for reserving the pavilion is available upon request.
- Chaperones must remain with students at all times.
- Do not throw objects, including food, into exhibits.
- Visitors must remain on the pathways and off the grass for safety of visitors and animals.
- Do not feed the animals anything other than animal feed from coin feeders. Animal feed for the domestic animals and ducks is available for $.25 (quarters only).
- No pets are allowed on Zoo grounds.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere on Zoo grounds.
Show your food assistance card – SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) – to receive discounted tickets or a Membership through the Zoo Access for All program. You must have a valid SNAP card and photo ID to purchase tickets or apply for a membership. Must be purchased in person at the Zoo.
General Admission Ticket Prices
Adults – $4
Child – $2
Household Membership – $30
SNAP cards from any state accepted. This is the only membership offered through this program. Discount cannot be applied to previously purchased memberships. Membership can be purchased at Zoo, and are not available by phone or online. E-mail email@example.com if you have additional questions.
We do not accept the P-EBT, Medicaid, or WIC cards for the program.