FAQ & Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Are masks required?
As of 4/12/21, Masks are required in all indoor spaces due to COVID-19 restrictions. Please be respectful of social distancing while inside the Zoo.
How much does parking cost?
What kind of animals do you have?
Can I take pictures?
May I bring my pet to the Zoo?
Can I bring outside food into the Zoo?
- All visitors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Respect the animals by not chasing, harassing, yelling, or tapping on exhibit glass.
- No food or drink may be brought into the zoo unless the carousel pavilion has been reserved for a lunch break. Cost for reserving the pavilion is available upon request.
- Chaperones must remain with students at all times.
- Do not throw objects, including food, into exhibits.
- Visitors must remain on the pathways and off the grass for safety of visitors and animals.
- Do not feed the animals anything other than animal feed from coin feeders. Animal feed for the domestic animals and ducks is available for $.25 (quarters only).
- No pets are allowed on Zoo grounds.
- No smoking on Zoo grounds.